SNAP’S WORK. PLAY. STAY. GIVEAWAY
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. OPEN TO ALL LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE U.S. 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH ANY SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM. INTERNET ACCESS IS REQUIRED FOR ENTRY.
1. PARTICIPATION: By completing the entry form and providing your valid contact information to the SNAP’S WORK. PLAY. STAY. GIVEAWAY, you will officially enter the SNAP’S WORK. PLAY. STAY. GIVEAWAY (“SWEEPSTAKES”) and you agree to be bound by the following rules (“Official Rules”), which constitute a binding agreement between you, on one hand, and SNAP, on the other. These Official Rules apply only to the SNAP’S WORK. PLAY. STAY. GIVEAWAY and not to any other sweepstakes, giveaways, or contests conducted by SNAP.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The SWEEPSTAKES is open to all legal residents of the United States who are 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER as of date referenced below as the start date for the SWEEPSTAKES (“Entrants”). Proof of residency and age may be required. SNAP employees and their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, siblings, and their respective spouses), including household members of SNAP employees, are not eligible to enter or win. By entering the SWEEPSTAKES, each Entrant agrees to release and hold harmless SNAP from any injury, loss, death, damage, action, claim, demand or other liability that may occur from Entrant’s participation in the SWEEPSTAKES or from the acceptance, use or misuse of any prize awarded, or attendance at any event. SNAP reserves the right to verify eligibility qualifications of any winner. U.S. law governs the SWEEPSTAKES.
3. HOW TO ENTER: All SWEEPSTAKES entries must be made by made by completing the entry form accessible via URL www.snapcreativemarketing.com/workplaystay All Entrants are required to provide valid, up-to-date contact information.
EACH QUALIFIED SUBMISSION MUST:
o Be received within the designated timeframe (see below)
o Legal first and last name
o Current mailing address (P.O. Boxes are not permitted)
o Current, valid email address
o Follow Snap Creative Marketing on one social media platform: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, or Twitter
o Entrants may follow on additional social media platforms for additional entries, up to three.
SNAP will accept entries to the SNAP’S WORK. PLAY. STAY. GIVEAWAY, starting May 1, 2020 9:00AM EST through May 8, 2020 11:59PM EST.
By entering the SWEEPSTAKES, all qualified submissions become eligible to win a Prize. Out of all qualified submissions, one winner will be selected on or about May 11, 2020 to win a Laptop Docking Package containing a HP VH240a 23.8-inch Full HD 1080p IPS LED Monitor, a HP OfficeJet Pro 8025 Wireless All-In-One printer, a Logitech MK270 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo, a mousepad — designed by Snap, and HDMI Cable. Five second prize winners will receive a $25.00 Hulu gift card.
All winners will be selected randomly, in SNAP’s sole discretion. All Winners will be contacted by SNAP by phone and/or email within three (3) business days after the winner has been selected. Additionally, winners may be announced via Social Media platforms, including Facebook and Twitter.
All entries submitted as part of the SWEEPSTAKES shall become the property of SNAP. The submission shall constitute an assignment of the copyright and all other rights to the entry. SNAP assumes no responsibility for any computer, telephone, cable, network, satellite, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, availability, or garbled or jumbled transmissions, or service provider/Internet/website/use net accessibility or availability, traffic congestion, or unauthorized human intervention. SNAP reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the promotion in whole or in part by giving such notice, in any form and manner deemed appropriate by SNAP. Should promotion be modified, suspended, or terminated as aforesaid, the prizes will nevertheless be awarded from eligible entries previously received and in accordance with these Official Rules.
4. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: A qualified entry must be received via snapcreativemarketing.com/workplaystay. Incomplete entries may be declared void. By entering, Entrants agree to comply with the Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements. To enter, your computer must accept cookies, or any successor or similar technology (now known or hereafter devised or discovered), which may be used by SNAP for the purposes of entry tracking. SNAP is not responsible or liable for lost, stolen, mutilated, incomplete, incorrect, delayed, late, interrupted, illegible or misdirected entries. All entries become the property of SNAP.
o One entry per individual will be eligible to participate in the SWEEPSTAKES. Duplicate entries will be disqualified.
5. PRIZES: There will be a total of one winner.
HP VH240a 23.8-inch Full HD 1080p IPS LED Monitor, a HP OfficeJet Pro 8025 Wireless All-In-One printer, a Logitech MK270 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo, a mousepad — designed by Snap, and HDMI Cable.
Hulu Gift Cards
The prizes have no cash redemption value. Any federal and state taxes on the prize are the sole responsibility of the winners. No substitution or transfer of prizes permitted, except at the sole discretion of SNAP. If any portion of a prize is unavailable, SNAP reserves the right to substitute that portion of a prize with a prize of equal or greater value. SNAP shall use commercially reasonable efforts to deliver all prizes and shall retain all records related thereto.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS: The potential winners selected will be required to sign and return any applicable documents sent by SNAP related to the SWEEPSTAKES, which may include, but are not limited to, a letter of prize acceptance, waiver of liability, and an affidavit of eligibility within three (3) days of notification. Failure to return documents as specified or if prize notification is returned as undeliverable will result in such entry being disqualified, and an alternate winner being selected from eligible entries previously received. Where permitted by law, winner (except in the case of a minor) agrees to grant to SNAP and SNAP’s licensees, affiliates and assigns, the right to print, publish, broadcast and use, worldwide, in any media now known or hereafter developed, including, but not limited to, the world wide web, at any time or times, the Winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness and biographical information as news or information and for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration; and further, without such additional compensation, appear for, or provide biographical information for use in any presentation or other activity, which may include filming, audio, video, electronic or other recordings and/or interviews as may be determined by SNAP. Failure to make such appearances or grant such rights may result in disqualification with an alternate winner or potential winner selected from eligible entries previously received and in accordance with these Official Rules. While not obligated to do so, SNAP may in its sole discretion, bear such reasonable costs and expenses which SNAP, in its sole discretion, deems appropriate for winners or potential winners to appear for a presentation or other activity. Further, by accepting a prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless SNAP, its respective parent, subsidiaries, licensees, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives, and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, loss, or damage of any kind to person, including death, and property arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize, participation in any SWEEPSTAKES-related activity, or participation in this SWEEPSTAKES.
IN NO EVENT WILL ANY SNAP, ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, LICENSEES, AND/OR AFFILIATES AND RELATED COMPANIES, ADVERTISING OR PROMOTION AGENCIES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPERESENTATIVES, AND AGENTS, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF INTERNET WEBSITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE CONTEST, OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING OF MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM SAID WEB SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
SNAP reserves the right, at SNAP’s sole discretion, to disqualify any individual SNAP finds, in SNAP’s sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the SWEEPSTAKES or web site; to be in violation of the terms of service of SNAP’s web site; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike, unprofessional, or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, or like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods. In the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same email account, the primary account holder of the email account used to enter the SWEEPSTAKES at the actual time of the entry will be deemed to be the participant and must comply with these Official Rules. Authorized account subscriber is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization, which is responsible for assigning email addresses, or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Only one entry per household will be eligible to participate in the SWEEPSTAKES.
7. COLLECTION OF INFORMATION: SNAP will not sell, rent or otherwise transfer any information, obtained throughout the course of this SWEEPSTAKES, to any third party. As stated above, the SWEEPSTAKES is not open to minors under the age of majority in their country of residence without the express consent of a parent or legal guardian. In the event that you are under the age of eighteen (18) and submit entries to SNAP, SNAP will delete, erase or destroy any and all personally identifiable information that is obtained from the entries following the conclusion of the SWEEPSTAKES.